Monday, November 3, 2014

Day one;

Why wait until tomorrow or next week to start a new journey? So here I am; day one. I have approximately 33 weeks to lose 20 pounds.

I woke up this morning super energized--that may of been because of the extra hour we get. So what better to do than go for a walk? Okay.. I'm kind of lying. I desperately wanted to go on a walk last night but it was dark and I'm not stupid so I waited until it was light and I could see all around me. Of course I took one dog with me at a time. So I ended up doing this course twice. The course itself isn't very long, I want to say maybe a mile and a half round trip. But it has this hill (pictured below) this hill is brutal plus there is a stop sign in the middle of it that people hate stopping for--plus no sidewalks. So its also a little challenging.  Anyways, doing this again brings me back to all the running I did in Hawaii.  It is a great release for me-- just being outside walking around. Not being all cooped up.

I guess we should talk stats huh?

Well I'm 5'10, and 165lbs. Problem area's are thighs and love handles.

Im also looking to tone up. But I'll be happy with losing 20 pounds in that time frame and then toning up later. Hell, just with the lifestyle change I may lose it sooner. Last night was the last beer for a while. I think thats how I started gaining really fast.  I got a lot of vegetables and fruit for snacks and I'm so dedicated right now. I'm so energized.  In fact right now im really hungry so ima go make my dinner and I'll do this again soon!

Thanks for reading!!

Lanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio